La Curva (Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes)
The most complete information about the small village of La Curva (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Aguascalientes has 12 inhabitants?
The town of La Curva is located in the Municipality of Aguascalientes (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 12 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #368 of the whole municipality. La Curva is at 1,926 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Curva is located at 20.5 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Aguascalientes, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Curva.
Where is La Curva? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Curva (Aguascalientes)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain La Curva building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Curva (Aguascalientes) is 12 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Curva
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Curva, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aguascalientes. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Curva.
Vote for La Curva. Opinions.
Do you like La Curva? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Curva so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Aguascalientes
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Aguascalientes (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes
- Barandales de San José (169 inhabitants)
- Ejido Montoro (Rancho de Don Chencho) (8 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (5 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda de San Ignacio (34 inhabitants)
- Hacienda Nueva (575 inhabitants)
- La Cañada de las Habas (9 inhabitants)
- La Rinconada (La Escondida) (29 inhabitants)
- Lomas del Gachupín (27 inhabitants)
- Playas de Guadalupe (185 inhabitants)
- Presa de Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- Rancho El Refugio Número Dos (132 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (10 inhabitants)
- San Bartolo (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel (104 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás de Arriba (95 inhabitants)