The town of La Cuestecita is located in the Municipality of Badiraguato (in the State of Sinaloa). There are 1 inhabitants. La Cuestecita is at 658 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is La Cuestecita? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Cuestecita in Sinaloa: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Cuestecita, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Cuestecita building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Cuestecita (Sinaloa) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Cuestecita
With the satellite map of La Cuestecita will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Badiraguato. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Cuestecita.
Vote for La Cuestecita. Opinions.
Do you like La Cuestecita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Cuestecita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Badiraguato
- Arroyo Grande (8 inhabitants)
- El Cajón (12 inhabitants)
- El Muertecito (- inhabitants)
- El Naranjito (- inhabitants)
- El Potrero de los Pérez (- inhabitants)
- El Tastecito (4 inhabitants)
- Encinal (7 inhabitants)
- La Boca (24 inhabitants)
- La Guásima de los Guerrero (90 inhabitants)
- La Vainilla (33 inhabitants)
- Los Mimbre (7 inhabitants)
- Moributo (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Quemado (25 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (140 inhabitants)
- Tepentuca (6 inhabitants)