The town of La Cuesta is located in the Municipality of Pinos (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #270 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Cuesta is at 2,070 meters of altitude.
The town of La Cuesta is located at 39.0 kilometers from Pinos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Cuesta.
Where is La Cuesta? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Cuesta in Zacatecas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain La Cuesta building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Cuesta (Zacatecas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Cuesta
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Cuesta, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pinos. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Cuesta.
Photos of La Cuesta
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Cuesta, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Cuesta, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Cuesta. Opinions.
Do you like La Cuesta? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Cuesta so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Schools in La Cuesta
Other towns in the Municipality of Pinos
- Cerro Gordo (89 inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (27 inhabitants)
- El Pantano (2 inhabitants)
- El Salitrillo (489 inhabitants)
- La Cinta (41 inhabitants)
- La Laborcilla (825 inhabitants)
- La Laguna (9 inhabitants)
- La Puerta de la Petaca (60 inhabitants)
- Los Alpes (151 inhabitants)
- Los Borregos (12 inhabitants)
- Los Patoles (- inhabitants)
- Motolinía (19 inhabitants)
- Pueblito de Guadalupe (El Pueblito) (322 inhabitants)
- Santa Genoveva (74 inhabitants)
- Trinidad de Buenavista (La Trinidad) (268 inhabitants)