The town of La Concha is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3 inhabitants. La Concha is at 43 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is La Concha? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Concha in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Concha, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Concha building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Concha (Tamaulipas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Concha
With the satellite map of La Concha will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Concha.
Vote for La Concha. Opinions.
Do you like La Concha? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Concha so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Benito Juárez (Las Coloradas) (389 inhabitants)
- El Carrizal (Carrera Torres) (149 inhabitants)
- El Nacimiento (347 inhabitants)
- El Paisajito (- inhabitants)
- El Sabino (5 inhabitants)
- El Tigre (1 inhabitants)
- Faustino Reyna (Los Juanes) (- inhabitants)
- Félix Flores (- inhabitants)
- La Coma (Puerta la Coma) (8 inhabitants)
- Las Alazanas (205 inhabitants)
- Las Noritas (1 inhabitants)
- Las Vegas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Pavos (Las Comas) (- inhabitants)
- Mar de Nubes (3 inhabitants)
- Mariano Matamoros Dos (370 inhabitants)