The town of La Ciénega de Ramírez is located in the Municipality of Tepehuanes (in the State of Durango). There are 5 inhabitants. La Ciénega de Ramírez is at 2,333 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is La Ciénega de Ramírez? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Ciénega de Ramírez in Durango? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Ciénega de Ramírez.
Want to view a satellite photo of La Ciénega de Ramírez? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Ciénega de Ramírez (Durango) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Ciénega de Ramírez
With the satellite map of La Ciénega de Ramírez will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tepehuanes. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Ciénega de Ramírez.
Vote for La Ciénega de Ramírez. Opinions.
Do you like La Ciénega de Ramírez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Ciénega de Ramírez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepehuanes
- Aguapinole (14 inhabitants)
- El Cebollín (6 inhabitants)
- El Potrero de Vizcarra (- inhabitants)
- El Saltito (15 inhabitants)
- La Mesa de las Cruces (5 inhabitants)
- La Placita (9 inhabitants)
- La Playa (1 inhabitants)
- La Presa (5 inhabitants)
- La Puerta (4 inhabitants)
- Los Bagres (194 inhabitants)
- Los Espejos (7 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Gavilanes (- inhabitants)
- Mina Prodigio (La Haciendita) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Arroyo (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel de Lobos (92 inhabitants)