La Chicharrita (Guanajuato)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of La Chicharrita, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 1 inhabitants of Guanajuato.
The town of La Chicharrita is located in the Municipality of Irapuato (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 1 inhabitants. La Chicharrita is at 1,753 meters of altitude.
Where is La Chicharrita? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Chicharrita (Guanajuato)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of La Chicharrita? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of La Chicharrita (Guanajuato) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Chicharrita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Chicharrita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Irapuato. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Chicharrita.
Vote for La Chicharrita
Do you like La Chicharrita or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Chicharrita to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Irapuato
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guanajuato (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Irapuato
- Arboledas del Carmen (13 inhabitants)
- Arroyo de la Mezquitera (18 inhabitants)
- El Monte (35 inhabitants)
- El Venadito (188 inhabitants)
- Granja Robles (- inhabitants)
- El Tecomate (4 inhabitants)
- Granja San Miguel (39 inhabitants)
- Jardines Recinto de la Oración (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Cinco (7 inhabitants)
- La Presita de Arandas (65 inhabitants)
- Las Alfalfas (- inhabitants)
- Providencia de San Antonio (306 inhabitants)
- Rancho Vallejo (23 inhabitants)
- San Diego del Rosal (El Zorrillo) (244 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (1982 inhabitants)