The town of La Charca is located in the Municipality of Tarímbaro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #96 of the whole municipality. La Charca is at 1,824 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Charca is located at 11.6 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Tarímbaro, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Charca.
Where is La Charca? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Charca (Michoacán de Ocampo)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Charca and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Charca (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Charca
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Charca, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tarímbaro. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Charca.
Vote for La Charca. Opinions.
Do you like La Charca? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Charca so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tarímbaro
- Fraccionamiento Paraíso Escondido Etapa I, II y III (97 inhabitants)
- Aríndeo (290 inhabitants)
- Campestre Tarímbaro (3536 inhabitants)
- Cañada de la Magdalena (501 inhabitants)
- Cerro de las Tunas (9 inhabitants)
- Cotzio (99 inhabitants)
- El Colegio (1234 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Metrópolis II (9127 inhabitants)
- La Mora (2 inhabitants)
- Las Coronillas (46 inhabitants)
- Los Álamos (4 inhabitants)
- Mesa de la Bembericua (- inhabitants)
- San Marcos (- inhabitants)
- Terranova (899 inhabitants)
- Uruétaro (2857 inhabitants)