The town of La Ceiba is located in the Municipality of Benemérito de las Américas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #53 of the ranking. La Ceiba is at 129 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Do you want to locate the town of La Ceiba? You can find it at 2.0 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Benemérito de las Américas, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Ceiba location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Ceiba? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Ceiba (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of La Ceiba? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Ceiba (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Ceiba
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Ceiba, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Benemérito de las Américas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Ceiba.
Photos of La Ceiba
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Ceiba? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Ceiba.
Vote for La Ceiba. Opinions.
Do you like La Ceiba? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Ceiba so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Benemérito de las Américas
- Benito Juárez (724 inhabitants)
- Crucero de Zamora Pico de Oro (38 inhabitants)
- El Barrio Pobre (4 inhabitants)
- El Caoba (53 inhabitants)
- El Potrerito (- inhabitants)
- Flor de Cacao (2221 inhabitants)
- La Gravera (71 inhabitants)
- Nueva Reforma (670 inhabitants)
- Octavio Pérez G. (19 inhabitants)
- Pedro C. Camacho G. (- inhabitants)
- Quetzalcóatl 2da. Sección (507 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (6 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (5 inhabitants)
- Tierra Santa (- inhabitants)
- Tomás David Contreras (- inhabitants)