The town of La Ceiba is located in the Municipality of San Juan Evangelista (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #161 of the ranking. La Ceiba is at 154 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Ceiba? You can find it at 14.0 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of San Juan Evangelista, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Ceiba location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Ceiba? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Ceiba in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of La Ceiba? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Ceiba (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Ceiba
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Ceiba, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Juan Evangelista. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Ceiba.
Vote for La Ceiba. Opinions.
Do you like La Ceiba? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Ceiba so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Juan Evangelista
- Agua Fría (2 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- Ejido el Ixtal (248 inhabitants)
- Ejido Monte Verde (464 inhabitants)
- Ejido Nuevo Lázaro Cárdenas (283 inhabitants)
- El Moro (7 inhabitants)
- El Yuale (- inhabitants)
- Fracción San Antonio (3 inhabitants)
- La Florencia (5 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (9 inhabitants)
- Los Naranjos (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Naolinco (6 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (La Pradera del Sureste) (17 inhabitants)
- San José (94 inhabitants)
- Zacatal (270 inhabitants)