The town of La Ceiba is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #246 of the ranking. La Ceiba is at 21 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Ceiba? You can find it at 18.1 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Miramar, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Altamira, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Southwest, at 27.5 kilometers. To enjoy the La Ceiba location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Ceiba? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Ceiba (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of La Ceiba? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Ceiba (Tamaulipas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Ceiba
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Ceiba, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Altamira. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Ceiba.
Vote for La Ceiba. Opinions.
Do you like La Ceiba? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Ceiba so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Aarón Cruz (5 inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez (754 inhabitants)
- Corpus Christi (51 inhabitants)
- El Cerón de Prietas (1 inhabitants)
- El Estero de Barberena (Tres Marías) (4 inhabitants)
- El Tío (2 inhabitants)
- Juan Romero (- inhabitants)
- La Termo (1 inhabitants)
- Las Güeras (- inhabitants)
- Los Rosales (1 inhabitants)
- Martín A. Martínez (31 inhabitants)
- Zoológico Mundo Animal (- inhabitants)
- San Felipe (- inhabitants)
- Tres Marías (Kilómetro 35) (5 inhabitants)
- Vicente Guerrero (9 inhabitants)