The town of La Capellanía is located in the Municipality of Tarímbaro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #84 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Capellanía is at 1,877 meters of altitude.
In the year 2018, this location joined Jamaica.
The town of La Capellanía is located at 7.8 kilometers from Tarímbaro, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Capellanía.
Where is La Capellanía? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Capellanía in Michoacán de Ocampo, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain La Capellanía building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Capellanía (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Capellanía
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Capellanía, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tarímbaro. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Capellanía.
Vote for La Capellanía. Opinions.
Do you like La Capellanía? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Capellanía so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tarímbaro
- Colonia Cueva del Coyote (2 inhabitants)
- Colonia el ParaÃso (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento el Sendero (360 inhabitants)
- Hacienda la Goleta (13 inhabitants)
- Jamaica (929 inhabitants)
- La Colmena (El Garbanzo) (28 inhabitants)
- La Concepción (La Conchita) (130 inhabitants)
- La Coronilla (- inhabitants)
- La Granja (3 inhabitants)
- La Mora (2 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (4 inhabitants)
- Los Ruiseñores (2116 inhabitants)
- San Bernabé de las Canteras (2573 inhabitants)
- San José de la Trinidad (554 inhabitants)
- Wenceslao Victoria Soto (134 inhabitants)