La Caoba (Santa María Colotepec, Oaxaca)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Caoba, a beautiful tiny town of 3 inhabitants of the State of Oaxaca
The town of La Caoba is located in the Municipality of Santa María Colotepec (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 3 inhabitants. La Caoba is at 94 meters of altitude.
Where is La Caoba? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Caoba (Oaxaca) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Caoba, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Caoba building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of La Caoba (Oaxaca) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Caoba
With the satellite map of La Caoba will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santa María Colotepec. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Caoba.
Vote for La Caoba
Do you like La Caoba or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Caoba to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Santa María Colotepec
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Oaxaca (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa María Colotepec
- Aguaje Ramírez (128 inhabitants)
- Barra de Navidad (972 inhabitants)
- Brisas de Zicatela (10632 inhabitants)
- El Banco (54 inhabitants)
- El Camalote (228 inhabitants)
- El Espino (132 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (79 inhabitants)
- El Rosedalito (25 inhabitants)
- El Vitonchino (49 inhabitants)
- Junta del Potrero (117 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Esperanza (104 inhabitants)
- Las Garrochas (50 inhabitants)
- Paso Limón (18 inhabitants)
- Quebrantahueso (39 inhabitants)
- Valdeflores (259 inhabitants)