La Canastilla (Chihuahua)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Canastilla, a beautiful tiny town of 8 inhabitants in the State of Chihuahua
The town of La Canastilla is located in the Municipality of Morelos (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #163 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Canastilla is at 499 meters of altitude.
The town of La Canastilla is located at 11.9 kilometers from Morelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Canastilla.
Where is La Canastilla? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Canastilla in Chihuahua, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of La Canastilla
With the satellite map of La Canastilla will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Morelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Canastilla.
Vote for La Canastilla. Opinions.
Do you like La Canastilla? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Canastilla so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Morelos
- Arroyo Largo (2 inhabitants)
- Barbechitos (11 inhabitants)
- Barranco de la Yerba (20 inhabitants)
- Cieneguita (- inhabitants)
- El Castillo (32 inhabitants)
- El Puerto Obscuro (- inhabitants)
- La Boca del Arroyo del Chapote (- inhabitants)
- La Ceja (3 inhabitants)
- La Cumbre del Guamúchil (14 inhabitants)
- La Pandura (4 inhabitants)
- Los Berros (69 inhabitants)
- Mesa de los Amoles (- inhabitants)
- Puerto la Virgen (4 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (31 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana (246 inhabitants)