The town of La Canastilla is located in the Municipality of Morelos (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #163 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Canastilla is at 499 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of La Canastilla is located at 11.9 kilometers from Morelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Canastilla.
Where is La Canastilla? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Canastilla in Chihuahua, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain La Canastilla building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Canastilla (Chihuahua) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Canastilla
With the satellite map of La Canastilla will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Morelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Canastilla.
Vote for La Canastilla. Opinions.
Do you like La Canastilla? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Canastilla so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Morelos
- Batarapa de Abajo (6 inhabitants)
- Batosoachi (- inhabitants)
- Buena Vista (- inhabitants)
- El Cobalto (- inhabitants)
- El Guayabo (2 inhabitants)
- La Mesa de Víctor (- inhabitants)
- La Palmita (- inhabitants)
- La Tinaja (2 inhabitants)
- Los Reyes (1 inhabitants)
- Mesa Blanca (14 inhabitants)
- Pasada del Río (- inhabitants)
- Piedra Bola (15 inhabitants)
- Sahuarare (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- Tucheachi (- inhabitants)