The town of La Cañada is located in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #239 of the ranking. La Cañada is at 599 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Cañada? You can find it at 7.7 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Tiquicheo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Cañada location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Cañada? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Cañada (Michoacán de Ocampo)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Cañada and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Cañada (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Cañada
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Cañada, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Cañada.
Photos of La Cañada
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Cañada, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Cañada, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Cañada. Opinions.
Do you like La Cañada? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Cañada so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero
- Cimientos (5 inhabitants)
- El Anonito (7 inhabitants)
- El Atascadero (4 inhabitants)
- El Escobetillo (- inhabitants)
- El Guayabo de Chapín (El Guayabo) (219 inhabitants)
- El Inventario (5 inhabitants)
- El Llano (San Miguel Canario) (633 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (La Hoya) (14 inhabitants)
- El Pantano (4 inhabitants)
- El Pinzanito (- inhabitants)
- El Queretano (158 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (1 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (5 inhabitants)
- Huajillo (10 inhabitants)
- Mojarras (San Carlos) (312 inhabitants)