The town of La Cañada is located in the Municipality of Amatenango del Valle (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #50 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Cañada is at 1,797 meters of altitude.
The town of La Cañada is located at 1.3 kilometers from Amatenango del Valle, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Cañada.
Where is La Cañada? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Cañada (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of La Cañada? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Cañada (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Cañada
With the satellite map of La Cañada will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Amatenango del Valle. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Cañada.
Photos of La Cañada
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Cañada, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Cañada, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Cañada. Opinions.
Do you like La Cañada? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Cañada so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Schools in La Cañada
Other towns in the Municipality of Amatenango del Valle
- Benito Juárez (188 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (46 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (4 inhabitants)
- La Tejonera (56 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (180 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (3 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (4 inhabitants)
- San Caralampio Chavín (456 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (23 inhabitants)
- San José la Florecilla (25 inhabitants)
- San José Yojulún (95 inhabitants)
- San Pedro las Flores (42 inhabitants)
- San Salvador Buenavista (30 inhabitants)
- Santiago Buenavista (- inhabitants)
- Unión Buenavista (161 inhabitants)