La Camelina (Jungapeo, Michoacán de Ocampo)
The most complete information of the tiny town of La Camelina (photos, maps, statistics, population) in a single web page.
The town of La Camelina is located in the Municipality of Jungapeo (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #76 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Camelina is at 1360 meters of altitude.
The town of La Camelina is located at 1.1 kilometers from Jungapeo de Juárez, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Camelina.
Where is La Camelina? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Camelina (Michoacán de Ocampo) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of La Camelina
With the satellite map of La Camelina will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jungapeo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Camelina.
Photos of La Camelina
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Camelina, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Camelina, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Camelina. Opinions.
Do you like La Camelina? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Camelina so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jungapeo
- El Barro (161 inhabitants)
- El Cargadero (- inhabitants)
- El Salitre (14 inhabitants)
- La Ciénega (17 inhabitants)
- La Colmena (7 inhabitants)
- La Copalera (10 inhabitants)
- La Florida (741 inhabitants)
- La Galera (8 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (820 inhabitants)
- Las Cuchillas (83 inhabitants)
- Las Pilas (174 inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (El Reparo) (8 inhabitants)
- Pueblo Viejo (136 inhabitants)
- Puerto de los Ciruelos (- inhabitants)
- San José Purúa (4 inhabitants)