The town of La Cabaña is located in the Municipality of Aguascalientes (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 11 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #233 of the ranking. La Cabaña is at 1,982 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Cabaña? You can find it at 22.4 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Aguascalientes, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Cabaña location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Cabaña? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Cabaña (Aguascalientes) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Cabaña, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Aguascalientes State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of La Cabaña (Aguascalientes) is 11 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
According to the 2010 official census, in the town there were 7 males and 10 females. The female/male ratio is 1.429, and the fertility rate is 2.25 children per woman. Of the total population, 0.00% comes from outside the State of Aguascalientes. 0.00% of the population is illiterate (0.00% of men and 0.00% of women). The level of schooling is 5.88 (3.75 in men and 8 in women).Indigenous culture in La Cabaña
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in La Cabaña
23.53% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (57.14% of the men, and 0.00% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in La Cabaña
In La Cabaña there are 4 dwellings. 100.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 100.00% have piped water, 100.00% have toilet or restroom, 100.00% have a radio receiver, 100.00% a television, 100.00% a fridge, 100.00% a washing-machine, 50.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 25.00% a landline telephone, 100.00% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
Hotels and Accommodation near La CabañaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of La Cabaña, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to La Cabaña so you can contact them.:
- LQ HOTEL BY LA QUINTA AGUASCALIENTES: 27 km away, direction West (22 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LUA: 26 km away, direction Northwest (17 minutes by car)
- PEDRA SA DE CV: 23 km away, direction Northwest (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HAMPTON INN & SUITES BY HILTON: 24 km away, direction West (16 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Cabaña
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Cabaña, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aguascalientes. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Cabaña.
Photos of La Cabaña
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Cabaña? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Cabaña.
Vote for La Cabaña
Do you like La Cabaña or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Cabaña to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes
- Centro de Neuropsiquiatría [Centro de Neuropsiquiatría (15 inhabitants)
- Cotorina de Altamira (2 inhabitants)
- Ejido Norias de Paso Hondo (La Lomita) (72 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Laureles del Sur (- inhabitants)
- El Mirasol (- inhabitants)
- Granja Puente (23 inhabitants)
- Granja San José (25 inhabitants)
- K-10 (6 inhabitants)
- Los Coyotes (- inhabitants)
- Congregación Matamoros (281 inhabitants)
- Fracción de Montoro Mesa del Salto (13 inhabitants)
- Norias de Ojocaliente (4476 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (51 inhabitants)
- San José de Buenavista (17 inhabitants)
- San Juan I (Granja San Juan) (- inhabitants)