The town of La Brisa is located in the Municipality of Agualeguas (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #37 of the ranking. La Brisa is at 270 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of La Brisa? You can find it at 17.9 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Agualeguas, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Brisa location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Brisa? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Brisa (Nuevo León) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of La Brisa? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Brisa (Nuevo León) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Brisa
With the satellite map of La Brisa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Agualeguas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Brisa.
Vote for La Brisa. Opinions.
Do you like La Brisa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Brisa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Agualeguas
- Alicia (- inhabitants)
- Cieneguitas (53 inhabitants)
- La Conchita (5 inhabitants)
- La Esmeralda (2 inhabitants)
- La Ponderosa (4 inhabitants)
- Las Dos Rosas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Elizondo Número Uno (2 inhabitants)
- Los Olmos (2 inhabitants)
- Palo Blanco (- inhabitants)
- San Andrés (Marín de Porras) (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- San Vicente (- inhabitants)
- Tío Chonito (- inhabitants)
- Tío Mario (6 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (25 inhabitants)