The town of La Brea is located in the Municipality of Mascota (in the State of Jalisco). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #150 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Brea is at 1,045 meters of altitude.
The town of La Brea is located at 24.0 kilometers from Mascota, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Brea.
Where is La Brea? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Brea in Jalisco: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Brea, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Brea and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Brea (Jalisco) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Brea
With the satellite map of La Brea will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Mascota. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Brea.
Vote for La Brea. Opinions.
Do you like La Brea? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Brea so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Mascota
- Ánimas Viejas (1 inhabitants)
- Barandillas (12 inhabitants)
- El Jacal (120 inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (10 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (1 inhabitants)
- Juanacatlán Grande (Juanacatlán) (163 inhabitants)
- La Becerrera (4 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (11 inhabitants)
- La Huerta de Ixcatán (8 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (17 inhabitants)
- Las Mesas (56 inhabitants)
- Los Limoncillos (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (6 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (13 inhabitants)
- Zacamecate (19 inhabitants)