The town of La Barrita is located in the Municipality of Comondú (in the State of Baja California Sur). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #423 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Barrita is at 8 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as La Barrita (Isla Magdalena), because this was its former name. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2010.
The town of La Barrita is located at 66.6 kilometers from Ciudad Constitución, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Barrita.
Where is La Barrita? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Barrita (Baja California Sur) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Barrita, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Barrita building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Barrita (Baja California Sur) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Barrita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Barrita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Comondú. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Barrita.
Vote for La Barrita. Opinions.
Do you like La Barrita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Barrita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Comondú
- El Aviadero (4 inhabitants)
- El Cardón (1 inhabitants)
- El Saltito (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Dos Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- Las Pilas (- inhabitants)
- Fierro Encinas Uno Lote 2 (2 inhabitants)
- Nueva Jiménez Lote 31 (- inhabitants)
- Cuitláhuac Lote 50 (1 inhabitants)
- San Carlos Lote 507-4 (8 inhabitants)
- El Ojo de Agua (3 inhabitants)
- Poza Honda (6 inhabitants)
- Fierro Encinas Dos (Rancho Celis) (2 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (La Granja) (4 inhabitants)
- Los Médanos (5 inhabitants)
- San RamÃ³n Uno (- inhabitants)