La Barreta (Jiménez, Tamaulipas)
The most complete information of the tiny town of La Barreta (photos, maps, statistics, population) in a single web page.
The town of La Barreta is located in the Municipality of Jiménez (in the State of Tamaulipas). It is the most populated town in the position #71 of the whole municipality. La Barreta is at 220 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Barreta is located at 20.7 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Santander Jiménez, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Barreta.
Where is La Barreta? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Barreta (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Barreta, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of La Barreta
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Barreta, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jiménez. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Barreta.
Photos of La Barreta
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Barreta, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Barreta, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Barreta. Opinions.
Do you like La Barreta? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Barreta so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiménez
- Allende (826 inhabitants)
- El Capullo (1 inhabitants)
- El Cóndor (- inhabitants)
- El Cuatro Caminos (3 inhabitants)
- El Minero (El Refugio) (2 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (15 inhabitants)
- General Luis Caballero (Santo Domingo) (23 inhabitants)
- General Sidronio Rodríguez (La Misión) (- inhabitants)
- La Gloria (1 inhabitants)
- La Luz de la Sierra (- inhabitants)
- Las Colinas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Manantiales (- inhabitants)
- Rosario del Sur (- inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (El Tamaulipeco) (3 inhabitants)
- Santander Jiménez (5504 inhabitants)