The town of La Barranca is located in the Municipality of Higueras (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 1 inhabitants. La Barranca is at 489 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is La Barranca? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Barranca (Nuevo León)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain La Barranca building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Barranca (Nuevo León) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Barranca
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Barranca, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Higueras. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Barranca.
Vote for La Barranca. Opinions.
Do you like La Barranca? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Barranca so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Higueras
- Camaján (1 inhabitants)
- El Agarrón (- inhabitants)
- El Conejo (- inhabitants)
- El Derramadero (2 inhabitants)
- El Jacal (- inhabitants)
- El Monte (- inhabitants)
- Hacienda San Carlos (- inhabitants)
- Higueras (16 inhabitants)
- La Anacua (- inhabitants)
- Loma Blanca (- inhabitants)
- Los Leal (La Laguna) (6 inhabitants)
- M. M. (- inhabitants)
- San Andrés (La Gaviota) (- inhabitants)
- San Benito (2 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (- inhabitants)