The town of La Aurora is located in the Municipality of Tepehuanes (in the State of Durango). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #197 of the whole municipality. La Aurora is at 2,697 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Aurora is located at 15.8 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Santa Catarina de Tepehuanes, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Aurora.
Where is La Aurora? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Aurora in Durango, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of La Aurora (Durango) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La AuroraDo you want to stay in La Aurora? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to La Aurora:
- HOTEL ESTRELLA: 24 km away, direction Southwest (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PLAZA: 24 km away, direction Southwest (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PALMA: 26 km away, direction Southwest (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RAMOS: 29 km away, direction Southwest (22 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Aurora
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Aurora, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tepehuanes. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Aurora.
Photos of La Aurora
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Aurora, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Aurora, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of La Aurora (Durango) is 35614
Are you going to send a letter to La Aurora? Do you have a friend in La Aurora and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of La Aurora consists of the following 5 digits: 35614. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of La Aurora ("35") correspond to the state code of Durango, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for La Aurora
Do you like La Aurora or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Aurora to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepehuanes
- Arroyo de la Culebra (1 inhabitants)
- Ciénega de Escobar (151 inhabitants)
- Ciénega de los Frailes (45 inhabitants)
- El Aguaje (24 inhabitants)
- El Arquito de Enmedio (2 inhabitants)
- El Cebollín (6 inhabitants)
- El Desmonte (- inhabitants)
- Jabalines (6 inhabitants)
- La Calera (5 inhabitants)
- La Joya de Chiqueros (28 inhabitants)
- La Matanza (- inhabitants)
- Mesa de Gavilanes (- inhabitants)
- Ojos Azules II (5 inhabitants)
- Puertecitos (1 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio de la Sierra (48 inhabitants)