The town of La Angostura is located in the Municipality of Guachochi (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 5 inhabitants. La Angostura is at 2,432 meters of altitude.
Where is La Angostura? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Angostura in Chihuahua? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Angostura.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Angostura and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Angostura (Chihuahua) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Angostura
With the satellite map of La Angostura will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Guachochi. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Angostura.
Vote for La Angostura. Opinions.
Do you like La Angostura? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Angostura so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guachochi
- Aquichique (9 inhabitants)
- Arroyo de Husarorare (- inhabitants)
- Basiaguarachi (- inhabitants)
- Casa Redonda (2 inhabitants)
- Chugoomachi (- inhabitants)
- El Cordón (9 inhabitants)
- El Coyote (- inhabitants)
- El Madroño (- inhabitants)
- El Rebaje (6 inhabitants)
- El Tascatito (11 inhabitants)
- Los Tordillos (9 inhabitants)
- Ranchería Remochi (6 inhabitants)
- Rosobochi (4 inhabitants)
- Saguarare (Sahuarare) (29 inhabitants)
- Sicochi (5 inhabitants)