La Amapola (Francisco I. Madero, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Amapola, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of La Amapola is located in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #98 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Amapola is at 1109 meters of altitude.
The town of La Amapola is located at 3.0 kilometers from Francisco I. Madero (Chavez), which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Amapola.
Where is La Amapola? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Amapola (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of La Amapola
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Amapola, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Francisco I. Madero. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Amapola.
Vote for La Amapola. Opinions.
Do you like La Amapola? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Amapola so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero
- Amabiscar (11 inhabitants)
- Crematorio José Ángel Garza (2 inhabitants)
- Dieciocho de Marzo (331 inhabitants)
- El Camarón (6 inhabitants)
- El Dorado (4 inhabitants)
- Florida la Libertad (18 inhabitants)
- Grupo Covadonga Sociedad (4 inhabitants)
- La Morenita (1 inhabitants)
- La Noria (22 inhabitants)
- Noria de Santos Chairez (Los Amarillos) (1 inhabitants)
- Noria Santo Niño (6 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Lequeitio (2 inhabitants)
- Oscar Javier Campos Sifuentes (4 inhabitants)
- Río Aguanaval (17 inhabitants)
- Santa María (Santa María de Arriba) (612 inhabitants)