The town of Kankabchén is located in the Municipality of José María Morelos (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #97 of the ranking. Kankabchén is at 28 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of Kankabchén? You can find it at 22.2 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of José María Morelos, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Adolfo de la Huerta, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at North, at 31.8 kilometers. To enjoy the Kankabchén location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Kankabchén? How to get there? Map
Location map of Kankabchén in Quintana Roo: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Kankabchén, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of Kankabchén (Quintana Roo) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near KankabchénMany people want to stay in the town of Kankabchén itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTELITO NOE: 19 km away, direction North (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARILENY: 49 km away, direction North (35 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SOL MAYA: 54 km away, direction North (39 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES PLÁCIDO: 47 km away, direction North (34 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Kankabchén
With the satellite map of Kankabchén will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of José María Morelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Kankabchén.
Vote for Kankabchén
Do you like Kankabchén or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Kankabchén to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of José María Morelos
- Adolfo de la Huerta (90 inhabitants)
- Cacatziu (- inhabitants)
- Dos Aguadas (204 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (- inhabitants)
- Juanas (- inhabitants)
- La Voluntad de Dios (4 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Reyes (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Reforma (324 inhabitants)
- Pedro Moreno (64 inhabitants)
- Preciliano Martín Traconis (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Creación (1 inhabitants)
- Saczuquil (399 inhabitants)
- San José de la Montaña (- inhabitants)
- San Juan Oriente (162 inhabitants)
- Venustiano Carranza (255 inhabitants)