The town of Juquila is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. Juquila is at 48 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Pozo del Frigorífico, but changed its name a few years ago. In the year 2019, the locality changed its name.
Where is Juquila? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Juquila (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Juquila? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Juquila (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Juquila
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Juquila, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Arriaga. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Juquila.
Vote for Juquila. Opinions.
Do you like Juquila? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Juquila so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- El Arenal (207 inhabitants)
- El Cuero (3 inhabitants)
- El Faisán (6 inhabitants)
- El Ramal (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (1 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (5 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (5 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (10 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (2 inhabitants)
- Las Brisas (9 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (- inhabitants)
- San Andrés (3 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (- inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (- inhabitants)