The town of Juan Quintanilla Cortazzo is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Juan Quintanilla Cortazzo is at 877 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Juan Quintanilla, but changed its name a few years ago. In the year 2003, the locality changed its name.
Where is Juan Quintanilla Cortazzo? How to get there? Map
Online map of Juan Quintanilla Cortazzo (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Juan Quintanilla Cortazzo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Juan Quintanilla Cortazzo (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Juan Quintanilla Cortazzo
With the satellite map of Juan Quintanilla Cortazzo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Juan Quintanilla Cortazzo.
Vote for Juan Quintanilla Cortazzo. Opinions.
Do you like Juan Quintanilla Cortazzo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Juan Quintanilla Cortazzo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Arroyo Negro (- inhabitants)
- Club Cinegético Del Valle de Saltillo (3 inhabitants)
- José Guadalupe Serratos (1 inhabitants)
- La Granja (- inhabitants)
- Las Norias (117 inhabitants)
- Ojo Caliente (108 inhabitants)
- Puente Paso del Águila (- inhabitants)
- Rancho W (1 inhabitants)
- Reata (General Coss) (113 inhabitants)
- San Juan (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Mimbre (- inhabitants)
- San Martín de las Vacas (66 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (23 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (La Presa) (5 inhabitants)
- Tres Tablas (El JardÃn) (- inhabitants)