The town of Juan Manuel Cordero is located in the Municipality of Tepic (in the State of Nayarit). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #104 in terms of number of inhabitants. Juan Manuel Cordero is at 888 meters of altitude.
The town of Juan Manuel Cordero is located at 3.4 kilometers from Tepic, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Juan Manuel Cordero.
Where is Juan Manuel Cordero? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Juan Manuel Cordero in Nayarit? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Juan Manuel Cordero.
Need to locate a certain Juan Manuel Cordero building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Juan Manuel Cordero (Nayarit) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Juan Manuel Cordero
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Juan Manuel Cordero, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tepic. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Juan Manuel Cordero.
Vote for Juan Manuel Cordero. Opinions.
Do you like Juan Manuel Cordero? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Juan Manuel Cordero so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepic
- Anselmo Núñez (7 inhabitants)
- El Colomo (- inhabitants)
- El Jicote (1882 inhabitants)
- El Limón (46 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (2 inhabitants)
- Embarcadero de la Cortina (81 inhabitants)
- Granja Porcina El Refugio (3 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (36 inhabitants)
- La Turquesa (5 inhabitants)
- Lienzo Charro López Casas (10 inhabitants)
- Los Cermeño (4 inhabitants)
- Luis Adame (El Verde) (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Sabino (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Macadamias (5 inhabitants)
- Tepetilte (18 inhabitants)