PueblosAmerica.com

Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho)

        

The most complete information of the small village of Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho) (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.

Did you know that this town of Coahuila de Zaragoza has 56 inhabitants?


the town of Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho) is located in the Municipality of Viesca (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 56 inhabitants. Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho) is 1155 meters above sea level. If you browse this webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho).

Population in Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho)

In the town there are 28 men and 28 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 3.50 children per woman. People from outside the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza account for 5.36% of the total population. 16.07% of the inhabitants are illiterate (21.43% of men and 10.71% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 4.31 (3.91 within the men and 4.75 within the women).

Population changes in Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho) since 2005
In 2005, in Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho) there were 75 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are -19 people less (a variation of -25.33%). Of which there are -10 men less (a variation of -26.32%), and -9 women less (a variation of -24.32%).


Indigenous culture in Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho)
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho)
30.36% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (60.71% of the men, and 0.00% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho)
In Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho) there are 25 dwellings. 94.12% of the dwellings have electricity, 100.00% have piped water, 100.00% have toilet or restroom, 47.06% have a radio receiver, 88.24% a television, 82.35% a fridge, 70.59% a washing-machine, 23.53% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 23.53% a landline telephone, 11.76% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

Lookup on this link for data of the population pyramid of Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho)

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Viesca (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho)?

Location map of Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho): Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho), which is marked with the symbol

You can access more information about maps of Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho) in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho) with a higher resolution.

What is Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho) like?

EL PICO DE LA ROSITA Ignacio Zaragoza, Municipio de Viesca Coahuila. La Capilla del Rancho Ignacio Zaragoza.

Enjoy the photos of Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho) on this link

Vote for Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho)

Do you like Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho)? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho) so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)



Schools in Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho)

  • PRIMERO DE MAYO
  • All of the Schools in Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho)
  • >>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Viesca

    >>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<


    Help us to improve the information about Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho) and to spread it over the Internet:

    Add one website of Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho)
    Link Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho) from your webpage
    Write a family member or a friend and tell them about Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho)


    Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Viesca: