The town of Joyas de Salazar is located in the Municipality of Yecapixtla (in the State of Morelos). There are 2 inhabitants. Joyas de Salazar is at 1,693 meters of altitude.
Where is Joyas de Salazar? How to get there? Map
Location map of Joyas de Salazar in Morelos: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Joyas de Salazar, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Joyas de Salazar? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Joyas de Salazar (Morelos) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Joyas de Salazar
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Joyas de Salazar, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Yecapixtla. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Joyas de Salazar.
Vote for Joyas de Salazar. Opinions.
Do you like Joyas de Salazar? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Joyas de Salazar so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Yecapixtla
- Adolfo López Mateos (639 inhabitants)
- Campo Amazongo (3 inhabitants)
- Campo el Guaje (- inhabitants)
- Campo Piedra Colorada (180 inhabitants)
- Tlacotitlán (494 inhabitants)
- Juan Morales (13431 inhabitants)
- La Estación de Yecapixtla (76 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Aguilucho (- inhabitants)
- Rancho JosÃ© Huerta (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (- inhabitants)
- Texcala (1812 inhabitants)
- Valle Xalpa (El Crucero del Libramiento) (346 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Yecapixteca (596 inhabitants)
- Yecapixteca (1364 inhabitants)
- Yecapixtla (19104 inhabitants)