PueblosAmerica.com

Joyas del Real

        

The most complete information of the small village of Joyas del Real (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.

Did you know that this town of Querétaro Arteaga has 166 inhabitants?


the town of Joyas del Real is located in the Municipality of Pinal de Amoles (in the State of Querétaro Arteaga). There are 166 inhabitants. Joyas del Real is 1597 meters above sea level. If you browse this webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Joyas del Real.

Population in Joyas del Real

In the town there are 75 men and 91 women. The ratio women per men is 1.213, and the fecundity rate is 4.11 children per woman. People from outside the State of Querétaro Arteaga account for 1.20% of the total population. 17.47% of the inhabitants are illiterate (18.67% of men and 16.48% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 5.11 (4.13 within the men and 5.89 within the women).

Population changes in Joyas del Real since 2005
In 2005, in Joyas del Real there were 175 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are -9 people less (a variation of -5.14%). Of which there are -8 men less (a variation of -9.64%), and -1 women less (a variation of -1.09%).


Indigenous culture in Joyas del Real
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in Joyas del Real
22.29% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (48.00% of the men, and 1.10% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in Joyas del Real
In Joyas del Real there are 59 dwellings. 81.40% of the dwellings have electricity, 69.77% have piped water, 67.44% have toilet or restroom, 62.79% have a radio receiver, 27.91% a television, 32.56% a fridge, 20.93% a washing-machine, 18.60% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 0.00% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

Lookup on this link for data of the population pyramid of Joyas del Real

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Pinal de Amoles (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is Joyas del Real?

Location map of Joyas del Real: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in Joyas del Real, which is marked with the symbol

You can access more information about maps of Joyas del Real in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of Joyas del Real with a higher resolution.

What is Joyas del Real like?

Road to the Chuveje, 1 Cascada del Chuveje, 3 Cascada del Chuveje, 4

Enjoy the photos of Joyas del Real on this link

Schools in Joyas del Real

  • REPUBLICA DE COLOMBIA
  • All of the Schools in Joyas del Real
  • Information on Postal and ZIP Codes of Joyas del Real

    Postal Code (ZIP Code) of Joyas del Real

    >>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Pinal de Amoles

    >>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Querétaro Arteaga (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<


    Help us to improve the information about Joyas del Real and to spread it over the Internet:

    Add one website of Joyas del Real
    Link Joyas del Real from your webpage
    Write a family member or a friend and tell them about Joyas del Real


    Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Pinal de Amoles: