The town of José Mancha is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #101 in terms of number of inhabitants. José Mancha is at 472 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as José Pedro Villarreal, because this was its former name.
The town of José Mancha is located at 17.3 kilometers from Monclova, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of José Mancha.
Where is José Mancha? How to get there? Map
Location map of José Mancha in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in José Mancha, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain José Mancha building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of José Mancha (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of José Mancha
With the satellite map of José Mancha will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of José Mancha.
Vote for José Mancha. Opinions.
Do you like José Mancha? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for José Mancha so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Alberto Villarreal Rodríguez (La Merma) (2 inhabitants)
- Centro Recreativo Sección V SNTE (Los Prado) (4 inhabitants)
- Curva de Juan Sánchez (13 inhabitants)
- Federico Hernández Castro (6 inhabitants)
- Jesús Martínez Campos (Veinticuatro de Mayo) (1 inhabitants)
- José Aguayo Berreles (3 inhabitants)
- José del Carmen Medina (2 inhabitants)
- José Figueroa (1 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (El Sauz) (1 inhabitants)
- Las Juanitas (Juanita) (1 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Marías (4 inhabitants)
- María Luisa (José Dimas Galindo) (8 inhabitants)
- Muñiz (2 inhabitants)
- Romeo Briceño Montes (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (California) (4 inhabitants)