The town of Jorge Zepeda is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #204 in terms of number of inhabitants. Jorge Zepeda is at 940 meters of altitude.
This town decided to change its name in the year 2010.
The town of Jorge Zepeda is located at 18.3 kilometers from Berriozábal, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Jorge Zepeda.
Where is Jorge Zepeda? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Jorge Zepeda in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Jorge Zepeda.
The population of Jorge Zepeda (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Jorge ZepedaDo you want to stay in Jorge Zepeda? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Jorge Zepeda:
- AUTOHOTEL JR: 21 km away, direction South (16 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL MALIBU: 20 km away, direction South (14 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL LOS PINOS: 19 km away, direction South (15 minutes by car)
- POSADA LOS SABINOS: 24 km away, direction South (17 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Jorge Zepeda
With the satellite map of Jorge Zepeda will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Berriozábal. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Jorge Zepeda.
Vote for Jorge Zepeda
Do you like Jorge Zepeda or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Jorge Zepeda to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- Cruz Ancha (58 inhabitants)
- El Cacao (- inhabitants)
- El Mico (15 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (6 inhabitants)
- El Tesoro (- inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (1 inhabitants)
- El Arenal (- inhabitants)
- Las Lajas (9 inhabitants)
- Lomas del Valle (1 inhabitants)
- Los Manueles Uno (4 inhabitants)
- Quinta Isabel (- inhabitants)
- San Jorge (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa las Bugambilias (1 inhabitants)