The town of Jorge Zepeda is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #204 in terms of number of inhabitants. Jorge Zepeda is at 940 meters of altitude.
The town of Jorge Zepeda is located at 18.3 kilometers from Berriozábal, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Jorge Zepeda.
Where is Jorge Zepeda? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Jorge Zepeda in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Jorge Zepeda.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Jorge Zepeda and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Jorge Zepeda (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Jorge Zepeda
With the satellite map of Jorge Zepeda will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Berriozábal. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Jorge Zepeda.
Vote for Jorge Zepeda. Opinions.
Do you like Jorge Zepeda? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Jorge Zepeda so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- El Nuevo Triunfo (El Espadín) (91 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (3 inhabitants)
- El Potrillo (- inhabitants)
- El Yunque (6 inhabitants)
- La Planada (13 inhabitants)
- Las Camelias (72 inhabitants)
- Los Arcos (5 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Poblado San Isidro (Ovejería) (111 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (4 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (141 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- San José la Laguna (4 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Enith (15 inhabitants)