The town of Jorge Cambrano Gómez is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. Jorge Cambrano Gómez is at 672 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Jorge Cambrano Gómez? How to get there? Map
Online map of Jorge Cambrano Gómez in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Jorge Cambrano Gómez (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Jorge Cambrano GómezDo you want to stay in Jorge Cambrano Gómez? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Jorge Cambrano Gómez:
- AUTO HOTEL ESTRELLA AZUL: 6 km away, direction Northwest (4 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL ESTRELLA AZUL: 7 km away, direction Northwest (5 minutes by car)
- POSADA MARIA BONITA: 6 km away, direction West (5 minutes by car)
- POSADA SANTA MARIA: 6 km away, direction West (5 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Jorge Cambrano Gómez
With the satellite map of Jorge Cambrano Gómez will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Jorge Cambrano Gómez.
Vote for Jorge Cambrano Gómez
Do you like Jorge Cambrano Gómez or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Jorge Cambrano Gómez to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- El Amanecer (3 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (Pénjamo) (- inhabitants)
- El Centenario (5 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (2 inhabitants)
- El Ocote (- inhabitants)
- El Rosario (- inhabitants)
- Casa Blanca (- inhabitants)
- La Joya (13 inhabitants)
- La Polka Tres (7 inhabitants)
- Los Cuatro Hermanos (3 inhabitants)
- Quinta los Reyes (8 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (2 inhabitants)
- San José (6 inhabitants)
- San Martín (- inhabitants)
- Santiago (681 inhabitants)