The town of Jolapilla is located in the Municipality of Mascota (in the State of Jalisco). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #137 of the ranking. Jolapilla is at 1,336 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Jolapilla? You can find it at 23.4 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Mascota, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Jolapilla location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Jolapilla? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Jolapilla (Jalisco) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Jolapilla, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Jolapilla building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Jolapilla (Jalisco) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Jolapilla
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Jolapilla, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Mascota. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Jolapilla.
Photos of Jolapilla
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Jolapilla? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Jolapilla.
Vote for Jolapilla. Opinions.
Do you like Jolapilla? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Jolapilla so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Mascota
- Arroyo del Pie (- inhabitants)
- El Alto de San Ignacio (- inhabitants)
- El Conejo (- inhabitants)
- El Potrero de Enmedio (El Chupadero) (9 inhabitants)
- Embocadero (14 inhabitants)
- Gilberto Martínez (2 inhabitants)
- La Becerrera (2 inhabitants)
- La Cruz de Romero (7 inhabitants)
- La Palapa (56 inhabitants)
- Los Sauces (5 inhabitants)
- Piedras Negras (- inhabitants)
- Puerta de los Lobos (- inhabitants)
- Rincón de Mirandilla (401 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de las Toscas (6 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (16 inhabitants)