The town of Jimba II is located in the Municipality of San Juan Evangelista (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #158 of the ranking. Jimba II is at 40 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Jimba II? You can find it at 21.0 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of San Juan Evangelista, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Jimba II location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Jimba II? How to get there? Map
Location map of Jimba II in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Jimba II, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Jimba II and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Jimba II (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Jimba II
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Jimba II, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Juan Evangelista. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Jimba II.
Vote for Jimba II. Opinions.
Do you like Jimba II? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Jimba II so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Juan Evangelista
- Achotal (1505 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (26 inhabitants)
- El Yuale (5 inhabitants)
- La Caudalosa (914 inhabitants)
- Las Yaguas (237 inhabitants)
- Mata de Caña (159 inhabitants)
- Nuevo México (Colonia Agrícola) (80 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Antonio (14 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Lorenzo (20 inhabitants)
- Rancho Sevillano (5 inhabitants)
- Raya de las Carolinas (189 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (6 inhabitants)
- Santiago Retama Velazco (El Cubilete) (9 inhabitants)
- Terranova (12 inhabitants)
- Tibidabo (1 inhabitants)