The town of Jimba II is located in the Municipality of San Juan Evangelista (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #158 of the ranking. Jimba II is at 40 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Jimba II? You can find it at 21.0 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of San Juan Evangelista, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Jimba II location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Jimba II? How to get there? Map
Location map of Jimba II in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Jimba II, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Jimba II and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Jimba II (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Jimba II
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Jimba II, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Juan Evangelista. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Jimba II.
Vote for Jimba II. Opinions.
Do you like Jimba II? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Jimba II so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Juan Evangelista
- Ejido Monte Verde (464 inhabitants)
- Ejido Nuevo Lázaro Cárdenas (283 inhabitants)
- Ejido Villa Guerrero Melchor Ocampo (742 inhabitants)
- El Mangal (- inhabitants)
- El Moro (7 inhabitants)
- El Nachón (Los Pinos) (5 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (La Llorona) (284 inhabitants)
- Los Polo (25 inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (4 inhabitants)
- El Progreso (5 inhabitants)
- La Lima (11 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (9 inhabitants)
- Santiago Retama Velazco (El Cubilete) (7 inhabitants)
- Terranova (8 inhabitants)
- Zacatal (270 inhabitants)