The town of El Ranchito is located in the Municipality of Agualeguas (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #52 of the whole municipality. El Ranchito is at 182 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Jesús Vázquez, because this was its former name. The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Ranchito is located at 1.2 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Agualeguas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Ranchito.
Where is El Ranchito? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Ranchito in Nuevo León: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Ranchito, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Ranchito building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Ranchito (Nuevo León) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Ranchito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Ranchito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Agualeguas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Ranchito.
Vote for El Ranchito. Opinions.
Do you like El Ranchito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Ranchito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Agualeguas
- El Guajolote (5 inhabitants)
- El Recodo (5 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (4 inhabitants)
- El Texano (- inhabitants)
- La Barreta (1 inhabitants)
- Las Dos Rosas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Garza (206 inhabitants)
- Los Martínez (2 inhabitants)
- María Guadalupe (2 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (- inhabitants)
- Ruperto Quiroga Landa (5 inhabitants)
- San Cristóbal (2 inhabitants)
- Santos Valadez (Piedra Parada) (- inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (25 inhabitants)
- Vidal Molina (1 inhabitants)