The town of Jesús Ruiz is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #94 in terms of number of inhabitants. Jesús Ruiz is at 468 meters of altitude.
The town of Jesús Ruiz is located at 4.1 kilometers from Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Jesús Ruiz.
Where is Jesús Ruiz? How to get there? Map
Online map of Jesús Ruiz (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Jesús Ruiz? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Jesús Ruiz (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Jesús Ruiz
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Jesús Ruiz, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Jesús Ruiz.
Photos of Jesús Ruiz
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Jesús Ruiz? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Jesús Ruiz.
Vote for Jesús Ruiz. Opinions.
Do you like Jesús Ruiz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Jesús Ruiz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Agua Chiquita (- inhabitants)
- Cadernales (- inhabitants)
- Cástulo Gómez (8 inhabitants)
- El 6 (2 inhabitants)
- El Caterpiller (José Montes) (2 inhabitants)
- El Encino (Los Adobes) (3 inhabitants)
- El Indio (El Noventa) (- inhabitants)
- El Potrero (2 inhabitants)
- Jesús Martínez (- inhabitants)
- La Casita (- inhabitants)
- Los Ojos de Gabriela (Los Picos) (3 inhabitants)
- Manolo Montemayor (El Profesor) (2 inhabitants)
- Emilia Pader Villarreal (- inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- Tribu Kikapoo (Nacimiento) (670 inhabitants)