The town of Jesús Macías is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #89 of the whole municipality. Jesús Macías is at 460 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Jesús Macías is located at 15.1 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Jesús Macías.
Where is Jesús Macías? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Jesús Macías in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Jesús Macías.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Jesús Macías and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Jesús Macías (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Jesús Macías
With the satellite map of Jesús Macías will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Jesús Macías.
Vote for Jesús Macías. Opinions.
Do you like Jesús Macías? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Jesús Macías so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- El Cedrito (2 inhabitants)
- El Chilpitín Dos (Guillermo Elguézabal) (- inhabitants)
- El Indio (El Noventa) (- inhabitants)
- El Rinconcito (2 inhabitants)
- La Comunidad (7 inhabitants)
- La Pila de los Caballos (- inhabitants)
- La Rosita (4 inhabitants)
- Las Estacas (Juan Torralva) (- inhabitants)
- Loma Blanca (Juan Urista) (- inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (San Pedro) (- inhabitants)
- Los Lobos (- inhabitants)
- Luis Carlos Valdez (- inhabitants)
- Roberto Maldonado (1 inhabitants)
- Rogelio Chavarría (El Nogal) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (Los Ojos de Gabriela Dos) (3 inhabitants)