The town of Jesús González is located in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla (in the State of Nayarit). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #145 of the ranking. Jesús González is at 31 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Jesús González? You can find it at 15.2 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Santiago Ixcuintla, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Jesús González location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Jesús González? How to get there? Map
Location map of Jesús González in Nayarit: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Jesús González, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Jesús González building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Jesús González (Nayarit) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Jesús González
With the satellite map of Jesús González will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Jesús González.
Vote for Jesús González. Opinions.
Do you like Jesús González? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Jesús González so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla
- Buenos Aires (2 inhabitants)
- El Colomo (- inhabitants)
- El Columpio (4 inhabitants)
- El Corte (El Tuchi) (2056 inhabitants)
- El Crucero los Corchos (1 inhabitants)
- El Güero Flores (5 inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (1 inhabitants)
- Empacadora San Carlos (4 inhabitants)
- Las Higueras (27 inhabitants)
- Hornos de Tabaco Lo de Márquez (3 inhabitants)
- Ramiro Gutiérrez Rosales (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Agustín Corona (9 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel Número Dos (El Quemado) (710 inhabitants)
- Villa Juárez (2722 inhabitants)