Jesús Garza Martínez (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of Jesús Garza Martínez, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 1 inhabitants of Coahuila de Zaragoza.
The town of Jesús Garza Martínez is located in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Jesús Garza Martínez is at 1,106 meters of altitude.
Where is Jesús Garza Martínez? How to get there? Map
Online map of Jesús Garza Martínez in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Jesús Garza Martínez and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Jesús Garza Martínez (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Jesús Garza Martínez
With the satellite map of Jesús Garza Martínez will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Francisco I. Madero. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Jesús Garza Martínez.
Vote for Jesús Garza Martínez. Opinions.
Do you like Jesús Garza Martínez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Jesús Garza Martínez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Francisco I. Madero
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero
- Charcos de Risa (196 inhabitants)
- Beta San Gabriel (- inhabitants)
- Diana (- inhabitants)
- DivisiÃ³n del Norte (El Solito) (- inhabitants)
- El Camarón (- inhabitants)
- El Relicario (- inhabitants)
- Sociedad Grupo Covadonga (2 inhabitants)
- La Nueve (1 inhabitants)
- La Vieja Trinidad (6 inhabitants)
- Lequeitio (1557 inhabitants)
- Ramón Marrufo (2 inhabitants)
- Noria Sector Número Dos (- inhabitants)
- La Nueva Trinidad (72 inhabitants)
- Oscar Javier Campos Sifuentes (22 inhabitants)
- Saloña (Tres Norias) (150 inhabitants)