Javier Segura Rangel (Guanajuato)
The most complete information about the tiny town of Javier Segura Rangel (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Guanajuato has 8 inhabitants?
The town of Javier Segura Rangel is located in the Municipality of Romita (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 8 inhabitants. Javier Segura Rangel is at 1,747 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Javier Segura Rangel? How to get there? Map
Online map of Javier Segura Rangel in Guanajuato, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Javier Segura Rangel and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Javier Segura Rangel (Guanajuato) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Javier Segura Rangel
With the satellite map of Javier Segura Rangel will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Romita. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Javier Segura Rangel.
Vote for Javier Segura Rangel. Opinions.
Do you like Javier Segura Rangel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Javier Segura Rangel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Romita
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guanajuato (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Romita
- Celayita de Tejamanil (62 inhabitants)
- El Ingeniero (6 inhabitants)
- El Verino (46 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Brisas de Romita Uno (105 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Campestre Lomas del Sur (26 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- La Caseta (223 inhabitants)
- La Parra de Don David (La Trinidad) (5 inhabitants)
- Noria de los Méndez (13 inhabitants)
- Nueva California (Roberto Juárez) (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Agrícola (15 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Cerro Prieto (850 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana (14 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita del Guaricho (Corea) (51 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa de Rivas (1027 inhabitants)