Jalapa (Kanasín, Yucatán)
Learn about tiny town of Jalapa through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information about this town of 4 inhabitants of the State of Yucatán
The town of Jalapa is located in the Municipality of Kanasín (in the State of Yucatán). There are 4 inhabitants. Jalapa is at 9 meters of altitude.
Where is Jalapa? How to get there? Map
Location map of Jalapa in Yucatán: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Jalapa, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Jalapa and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Jalapa (Yucatán) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Jalapa
With the satellite map of Jalapa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Kanasín. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Jalapa.
Vote for Jalapa
Do you like Jalapa or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Jalapa to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Kanasín
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Yucatán (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Kanasín
- El Campanario (1 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (- inhabitants)
- Granja Veintiséis (- inhabitants)
- Gruas del Sureste (- inhabitants)
- La Guadalupana (- inhabitants)
- Hacienda Lol-Há (6 inhabitants)
- Granja Coral (- inhabitants)
- Las Garzas (1 inhabitants)
- Lomas de la Barranca (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (2 inhabitants)
- Prado Verde (- inhabitants)
- San Arturo (8 inhabitants)
- San Felipe Nery (- inhabitants)
- San JosÃ© (- inhabitants)
- Tres Cruces (- inhabitants)