The town of Itzímbaro is located in the Municipality of Pungarabato (in the State of Guerrero). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #26 of the ranking. Itzímbaro is at 241 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Do you want to locate the town of Itzímbaro? You can find it at 3.0 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Ciudad Altamirano, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Itzímbaro location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Itzímbaro? How to get there? Map
Online map of Itzímbaro in Guerrero, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Guerrero State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Itzímbaro (Guerrero) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near ItzímbaroDo you want to stay in Itzímbaro? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Itzímbaro:
- HOTEL CORTIJO DE LEÓN: 2 km away, direction Northwest (2 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL RELAX: 3 km away, direction North (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ARANZARI PRINCESS: 3 km away, direction West (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RÍO BALSAS: 3 km away, direction West (2 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Itzímbaro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Itzímbaro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pungarabato. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Itzímbaro.
Population pyramid of Itzímbaro (Guerrero)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of Itzímbaro by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in Itzímbaro there is a generational replacement.
Photos of Itzímbaro
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Itzímbaro? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Itzímbaro.
Vote for Itzímbaro
Do you like Itzímbaro or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Itzímbaro to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pungarabato
- Arroyo de la Caja (8 inhabitants)
- Barrio San Judas (56 inhabitants)
- Chacamerito (780 inhabitants)
- Ciudad Altamirano (25850 inhabitants)
- El Cohete (65 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (16 inhabitants)
- José R. Cervantes (La Casita de la Huerta) (- inhabitants)
- La Bolsa (629 inhabitants)
- La Lomita Dos Oriente (30 inhabitants)
- Las Juntas de Chacámero (540 inhabitants)
- Los Limones (649 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nebraska (8 inhabitants)
- Tanganhuato (3264 inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (1034 inhabitants)
- Unidad Habitacional Santa Bárbara (201 inhabitants)