Islas Verdes (Oaxaca)
Maps, photos and statistics of Islas Verdes, a beautiful tiny town of 7 inhabitants of the State of Oaxaca
The town of Islas Verdes is located in the Municipality of San Juan Mazatlán (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #33 in terms of number of inhabitants. Islas Verdes is at 53 meters of altitude.
The town of Islas Verdes is located at 39.7 kilometers from San Juan Mazatlán, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Islas Verdes.
Where is Islas Verdes? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Islas Verdes (Oaxaca)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Islas Verdes and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Islas Verdes (Oaxaca) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Islas Verdes
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Islas Verdes, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Juan Mazatlán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Islas Verdes.
Vote for Islas Verdes
Do you like Islas Verdes or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Islas Verdes to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of San Juan Mazatlán
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Oaxaca (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of San Juan Mazatlán
- 12 de Julio (121 inhabitants)
- Arroyo Arena (- inhabitants)
- San José de los Reyes el Pípila (319 inhabitants)
- El Tortuguero (490 inhabitants)
- Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (217 inhabitants)
- Islas Verdes (- inhabitants)
- La Cañada (1 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (63 inhabitants)
- La Estrella (2 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (357 inhabitants)
- Las Mandarinas (10 inhabitants)
- Ejido Madero (295 inhabitants)
- Rancho Juárez (433 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Tutla (321 inhabitants)
- Tierra Negra (611 inhabitants)