The town of Isidro Valdez Montalvo is located in the Municipality of Tamuín (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #146 of the whole municipality. Isidro Valdez Montalvo is at 34 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Isidro Valdez Montalvo is located at 7.2 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Tamuín, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Isidro Valdez Montalvo.
Where is Isidro Valdez Montalvo? How to get there? Map
Location map of Isidro Valdez Montalvo in San Luis Potosí: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Isidro Valdez Montalvo, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Isidro Valdez Montalvo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Isidro Valdez Montalvo (San Luis Potosí) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Isidro Valdez Montalvo
With the satellite map of Isidro Valdez Montalvo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tamuín. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Isidro Valdez Montalvo.
Vote for Isidro Valdez Montalvo. Opinions.
Do you like Isidro Valdez Montalvo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Isidro Valdez Montalvo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tamuín
- Cruz de Caminos (- inhabitants)
- Ejido Rubén Jaramillo (25 inhabitants)
- Ejido Ruiz Cortines Tres (La Pavita) (3 inhabitants)
- El Carrizal (Aureliano Martínez) (- inhabitants)
- El Pujal Cruz Pineda Luna (2 inhabitants)
- La Piedad (1 inhabitants)
- Pedro Antonio Santos Sección Uno (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Dos Hermanos (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Arcángel (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Selenita (16 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Eugenio (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Juan (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Julia (5 inhabitants)
- Raya Honda (1 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)