The town of Rancho Jiménez is located in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas (in the State of Nayarit). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #123 of the ranking. Rancho Jiménez is at 40 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Isaías de la Paz, but changed its name a few years ago. This town decided to change its name in the year 2014.
Do you want to locate the town of Rancho Jiménez? You can find it at 9.4 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of San José del Valle, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Valle de Banderas, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Southesast, at 11.5 kilometers. To enjoy the Rancho Jiménez location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Rancho Jiménez? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho Jiménez in Nayarit, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Rancho Jiménez (Nayarit) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho JiménezMany people want to stay in the town of Rancho Jiménez itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL PLAZA SAN JUAN: 8 km away, direction Southwest (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL AVENIDA: 7 km away, direction Southwest (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA NORTEÑITA: 7 km away, direction Southwest (6 minutes by car)
- RESTAURANTE Y HOSPEDAJE LA NORTEÑITA: 7 km away, direction Southwest (6 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Rancho Jiménez
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Jiménez, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Bahía de Banderas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho Jiménez.
Vote for Rancho Jiménez
Do you like Rancho Jiménez or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho Jiménez to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas
- Buenavista (4 inhabitants)
- Carricito (2 inhabitants)
- Casa Patzcuarito (6 inhabitants)
- El Manantial (13 inhabitants)
- El Quelele (6 inhabitants)
- La Montalveña (- inhabitants)
- La Noria (- inhabitants)
- Las Jarretaderas (9462 inhabitants)
- Litibú (36 inhabitants)
- Margarita Pelayo (1 inhabitants)
- Playa las Minitas (2 inhabitants)
- Quinta Valeria (3 inhabitants)
- TÃ©cnica CÃ³ndor (- inhabitants)
- Villa Valentín (1 inhabitants)
- Vivero El Paraíso (Coyote) (- inhabitants)