Idelfonso García (Tamaulipas)

The most complete information of the tiny town of Idelfonso García (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.

Did you know that this town of Tamaulipas has 8 inhabitants?

The town of Idelfonso García is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #31 of the ranking. Idelfonso García is at 66 meters of altitude.

Do you want to locate the town of Idelfonso García? You can find it at 13.4 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Idelfonso García location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.

The population of Idelfonso García (Tamaulipas) is 8 inhabitants

Population data in Idelfonso García (Tamaulipas)
Female InhabitantsMale inhabitantsTotal population
448

In the town there are 4 men and 4 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 2.50 children per woman. People from outside the State of Tamaulipas account for 12.50% of the total population. 37.50% of the inhabitants are illiterate (50.00% of men and 25.00% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 4.50 (5 within the men and 4 within the women).

Indigenous culture in Idelfonso García
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in Idelfonso García
37.50% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (75.00% of the men, and 0.00% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in Idelfonso García
In Idelfonso García there are 8 dwellings. 0.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 50.00% have piped water, 50.00% have toilet or restroom, 50.00% have a radio receiver, 25.00% a television, 0.00% a fridge, 0.00% a washing-machine, 50.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 75.00% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is Idelfonso García? How to get there? Map

Online map of Idelfonso García (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.

Satellite photo of Idelfonso García

With the satellite map of Idelfonso García will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Idelfonso García.


Photos of Idelfonso García

In order for you to enjoy nature around Idelfonso García, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Idelfonso García, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.

Enjoy with pictures of Idelfonso García through this link

Vote for Idelfonso García. Opinions.

Do you like Idelfonso García? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Idelfonso García so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)



>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz

>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Tamaulipas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz

  1. Abel Lucio (2 inhabitants)
  2. Buenavista (105 inhabitants)
  3. Diego Aguirre (10 inhabitants)
  4. El Moro (- inhabitants)
  5. Eutimio García (- inhabitants)
  6. Jesús Gutiérrez (- inhabitants)
  7. Las Comas (12 inhabitants)
  8. Leonel Barrera (6 inhabitants)
  9. Miguel García (2 inhabitants)
  10. Nicolás Gutiérrez (8 inhabitants)
  11. San José (24 inhabitants)
  12. San Mateo (10 inhabitants)
  13. Valadeces (2009 inhabitants)
  14. Valadeces (2 inhabitants)
  15. Zona de Tolerancia (- inhabitants)