The town of Huerta Ignacio Olivas is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #212 in terms of number of inhabitants. Huerta Ignacio Olivas is at 2,073 meters of altitude.
The town of Huerta Ignacio Olivas is located at 6.7 kilometers from Cuauhtémoc, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Huerta Ignacio Olivas.
Where is Huerta Ignacio Olivas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Huerta Ignacio Olivas (Chihuahua) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Huerta Ignacio Olivas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Huerta Ignacio Olivas (Chihuahua) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Huerta Ignacio Olivas
With the satellite map of Huerta Ignacio Olivas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Huerta Ignacio Olivas.
Vote for Huerta Ignacio Olivas. Opinions.
Do you like Huerta Ignacio Olivas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Huerta Ignacio Olivas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo Número Seis y Medio D (141 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Veinticinco (235 inhabitants)
- Corrales Ordóñez (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (2 inhabitants)
- Grúas Corral (4 inhabitants)
- Huerta Santo Niño (7 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Quince Carretera a Álvaro Obregón (49 inhabitants)
- Km. Diecisiete Carretera a Álvaro Obregón (86 inhabitants)
- Las Tunas (1 inhabitants)
- Nieto (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Rayo (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ernesto Castillo (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Pus (3 inhabitants)
- Real del Monte (5 inhabitants)
- Yonque Corral (- inhabitants)